Miami - Online
COCA-COLA® DISNEY DIA DE LA MADRE PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 23, 2012 through 11:59:59 PM (ET) on May 11, 2012, log on to www.mega949.com and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the on-line entry form. Limit one (1) entry per person, per day.
2. RANDOM DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing held on or about May 11, 2012 from among all eligible entries received. Decisions of the judges are final. Potential winners will be notified by phone, email or mail. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Limit one (1) prize per person/household.
3. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): Five (5) Grand Prizes - admission for winner and five (5) guests to The Lion King performance on a Sponsor-specified date at The Adrienne Arsht Center in Miami, FL. Prize includes six (6) admission tickets (seat location is at the sole discretion of Sponsor), one (1) Lion King Prize Package and a backstage experience for six (6). ARV: $500 each prize. Transportation/parking not included. The backstage experience portion of the prize is subject to availability and there is no monetary value to the backstage experience. Tickets are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash and are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer. Winner must be available on the date of the event or forfeit the prize. If performance is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, winner will not be reimbursed for tickets, but tickets may be subject to standard rain check policies and procedures established by issuer. Ten (10) First Prizes – one (1) Lion King Prize Package. ARV: $100 each prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Prizes consist of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize.
4. GENERAL RULES: The Coca-Cola® Disney Dia de la Madre Sweepstakes (“the Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of Florida who are 18 years of age or older as of April 23, 2012. Employees of WMGE-FM, Mega 94.9 (“Sponsor”) and its “Promotional Participants” (i.e., The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Bottlers, Disney and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers involved in this Promotion) and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step- brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister and/or spouse's of each) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void outside Florida and where prohibited by law. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winners permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winners. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor and each of the Promotional Participants are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, incomplete, illegible entries, entries not received by entry deadline, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, mis-communications, failed telephone, computer hardware, software and other technical failures of any kind, including injury or damage to any person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Promotion, unauthorized human intervention, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, including without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online regardless of cause that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these official rules. INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the Promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Promotion; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the Promotion as determined by Sponsor/judging agency/administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. For purposes of determining eligibility and awarding of prizes, entry will be declared made by the "authorized e-mail account holder" and any damage made to the website will be the responsibility of the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized e-mail account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Participant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the participant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the account/submission. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry per day by using multiple/different email addresses or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all entries affected by such methods and be deemed tampering. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to Sponsor and each of the Promotional Participants to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, each of the Promotional Participants and the directors, officers, employees and assigns of each against any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses and liability arising out of acceptance and use of prize. Each winner is solely responsible for the actions of his/her guests who accompany him/her to the performance. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Promotion, and the acceptance/use of any prize. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor and the Promotional Participants are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prizes or in the administration of the Promotion.
5. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, its associated winner selection and/or notification or the prizes awarded hereunder or the use thereof shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. All disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, its associated winner selection and/or notification or the prizes awarded hereunder or the use thereof shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
6. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, available after June 11, 2012, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Coca Cola Dia de la Madre Sweepstakes Winners List, Clear Channel Radio-WMGE 7601 Riviera Blvd, Miramar, FL 33023-6574, to be received by May 18, 2012.
7. SPONSOR: WMGE-FM, Mega 94.9 7601 Riviera Blvd, Miramar, FL 33023-6574.
£*I have read and I agree to the Official Rules.
(No PO Boxes)
*STATE (Use drop down box and include only FL)
*DATE OF BIRTH
mm dd yyyy
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of FL, 18+ as of April 23, 2012. Void outside FL & where prohibited by law. Promotion starts April 23, 2012 & ends May 11, 2012. Subject to Official Rules available at www.mega949.com/pages/contestrules.html?feed=137509&article=3600543. Sponsor: WMGE-FM, Mega 94.9 7601 Riviera Blvd, Miramar, FL 33023-6574